December 4, 2010

Sights at the mall

Christmas shopping finally hit me today and I got the urge to go to the local mall for that annual gift buying trip. It was while I was at the mall that I saw an older woman walking 2 small dachshunds and pushing a small stroller. It looked too small of a stroller for a child and then it dawned on me that the stroller was for the dogs! Considering that dachshunds have very short legs then it was probably not a bad idea.

Next I saw some really interesting electronic dogs. They were at the electronics store and could do all kinds of "tricks." No thanks, I'll take the real thing over a robot any day of the week.

I'll be out shopping tomorrow so I will see if I notice anything odd and doggy related. I have got to remember to take photos next time.

No comments: