August 11, 2010

The dog park

Today we have a guest blogger:

Guest post written by Stuart Robbins

Part of the reason that I chose the location of my apartment is because it’s right beside of a dog park . That’s really hard to come by in a city like this.

Most days I’ll take my dog there at least once and catch up with neighbors who also bring their dogs there while Oscar plays around and does his business. It’s open to the public rather than just the neighborhood so it gets pretty crowded sometimes. A few days ago I was standing by the fence watching Oscar play with a few other dogs, when I got the feeling that someone was watching me. I hadn’t seen anyone that I knew when we came to the park so I just brushed it off until my next-door neighbor came up and told me he had been calling my name for five minutes trying to get my attention.

Except that was just one of several instances where that had been happening lately. So after that I called my brother and asked him his opinion of hearing aid brands he’s used. He suggested a few and I looked up miracle ear hearing aid prices and thought they were pretty reasonable. I think I’m going to make a decision pretty soon and buy some so I won’t miss out on seeing friends randomly.

No comments: