February 1, 2011

Naughty dog!!

I have just discovered a new and naughty habit that my little dog has picked up - chewing a hole in my husbands jockey shorts! I discovered this little mishap the other day when I picked up hubby's underwear in the middle of our bedroom floor. I thought he had dropped them while taking them to the laundry room. It wasn't until I looked at them closely when I saw a dinner plate sized hole in them. I asked hubby what happened and he was as puzzled as I was, that was until we figured out that the dog must have liked the taste, smell and location of where the hole was and assumed (excuse the pun) the dog chewed the hole.

Now we have to keep the door to our bedroom closed so that our dog does not get into the habit of looking for dirty laundry to chew on. I would have probably come unglued if he had picked out some of my lingerie to snack on. I can be thankful that our dog does not have a chewing habit unlike my BIL who has a beagle that use to destroy his shoes once he left for work. Funny thing was, the beagle would only chew his shoes and nothing else.

No comments: