July 22, 2010

A touch of personalization

Call me a bling fanatic, but I love little touches of personalization for my dogs. After all, they all wear dog tags with their name and my contact info on their collars. One of them has a food mat with his name on it (presented to me by a good friend) and another one has everything color coordinated.

Of course I love giving personalized gifts too. One friend had a dog that would always get out so I got him a dog collar for his dog that had the dog's name and his phone number on it, in neon, because the dog was always getting out at night. It actually came in handy once when he got a phone call from the local vet. Someone had found the dog and turned her over to the vet to call the owner. The people were just traveling through and did not have the time to wait for the owner.

No comments: